HANOVER CENTRAL HIGH SCHOOL
STUDENT PARKING INFORMATION
Required Application Items
- Must be at least a currently enrolled HCHS Sophomore (12 credits)
- Completed Parking Permit Application
- Completed Driving Regulations Contract
- Copy – Valid Indiana Driver’s License
- Copy – Valid Indiana Registration
- Copy –Proof of Insurance
- Permit Fee
Please submit entire application to the Hanover Central High School Main Office once completed.
Parking stickers will need to be affixed to the passenger-side window AT ALL TIMES to avoid being towed at the car owner’s expense.
Parking in the lot will be on a first come, first serve basis EXCEPT the reserved parking area for faculty and staff.
Student Permit Fees
Entire School Year – 4 Grade Periods
Starts -- August 14, 2019 = $20.00
3 Grade Periods
Starts—October 15, 2019= $15.00
2 Grade Periods
Starts—January 6, 2020=$10.00
1 Grade Period
Starts—March 16, 2020=$5.00