HANOVER CENTRAL HIGH SCHOOL
STUDENT PARKING INFORMATION
Required Application Items
- Must be at least a currently enrolled HCHS Sophomore (12 credits)
- Completed Parking Permit Application
- Completed Driving Regulations Contract
- Copy – Valid Indiana Driver’s License
- Copy – Valid Indiana Registration
- Copy –Proof of Insurance
- Permit Fee
*Please submit entire application to the Hanover Central High School Main Office once completed.
*Parking stickers will need to be affixed to the passenger side window AT ALL TIMES to avoid being towed at the car owner’s expense.
*Parking in the lot will be on a first come, first serve basis EXCEPT the reserved parking area for faculty and staff.
Student Permit Fees
Entire School Year – 4 Grade Periods
- 3 Grade Periods
- Starts—October 19, 2020= $15.00
- 2 Grade Periods
- Starts—January 7, 2021=$10.00
- 1 Grade Period
- Starts—March 22, 2021=$5.00
- Starts -- August 19, 2020 = $20.00