Residency Welcome Letter
Welcome to the Hanover Community School Corporation and to our community. The Hanover Community School Corporation Board of Trustees has adopted policies and guidelines rearding proof of residency.
The documentation required is isted below:
- A valid Indiana Driver’s license or State ID and vehicle registration;
- Mortgage papers, current lease agreement or property tax statement;
- Two Utilities (2) following are examples:
- NIPSCO bill
- Water bill
- Pay stub
- Insurance bill – home, medical, auto
- Telephone / cell phone bill
- Bank statement
The above items must include the parent and/or legal guardian's names(s) with current address within the Hanover District.
Before registering your student(s), please contact Holly Jones @ 219-374-3506 to schedule a meeting to complete the residency verification process.