• New Student Information

    If you are new to the Hanover Community School Corporation and would like to register for school, you must first contact Holly Jones at 219-374-3500 Ext. 3506 to schedule an appointment for residency verification.
    To enroll in the Hanover Community Schools all students must:
    Live within the legal boundaries of the Hanover Community School Corporation and live with a parent or guardian
    Provide the original certified copy of child's birth certificate so a copy can be made
    Provide immunization records
    Legal custody papers if applicable
    The board of School Trustees has adopted policies and guidelines regarding proof of residency.  The acceptable documentation is:  valid drivers's license or state identification; mortgage papers; current lease agreement and two of the following must be presented: Nipsco bill; water bill; pay stub; insurance bill; telephone bill or bank statement.