Please Click Below to see Current Positions Available

    Employment Opportunities




    Any money left in your students account you can request a refund, transfer to a sibling or donate to another student in need.


    Please fill out the form below and return  it to the Nutrition Department. 

    The form can be mailed to: 

    Michelle Philipp

    Director of Nutrition Services

    10120 W 133rd St. Cedar Lake, IN 46303


    Emailed to mphilipp@hanover.k12.in.us 


    Faxed 219-374-3898


    Refund Form for Lunch Account


    Any money left in a students account will automatically transfer over to the new school year


    Paper Applications for Meal and Textbook Assistance for the 2020-2021 School Year are available now

    A new application must be filled out every school year.

                 Please click on Meal Assistance Applications 



    Any Negative balance that has occurred during the 2019-2020 school year will carry over to the 2020-2021 School Year. 


    You can get the balance by calling the Cafeteria Manager or by visiting www.mymealtime.com

    Lincoln Elementary - Kathy Bolger ext. 3610

    Jane Ball Elementary - Kelli Ribicki ext. 3706

    Middle School - RaeLynn Janes ext. 3926

    High School - Linda Marks ext. 3808




    Please click the link below to get a better understanding of what we offer daily



     Follow us on Twitter @HCWildcatLunch for menu updates each evening. The menu comes to your phone each day!

    Non-Discrimination Statement

    In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.

    Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339.  Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

    To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at:  http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:

    (1)   mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture

    Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights

    1400 Independence Avenue, SW

    Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;

    (2)   fax: (202) 690-7442; or (3)  email: program.intake@usda.gov.

    This institution is an equal opportunity provider.

Last Modified on August 6, 2020