Hanover Community School Corporation
Bus Rules and RegulationsThe bus driver has complete jurisdiction over the passengers at all times.
- Students must remain seated while the bus is in motion.
- Throwing objects on the bus is strictly prohibited.
- All passengers are prohibited from eating and drinking while on the bus.- Use of unacceptable language/gestures is prohibited.- No objects or body may be placed out of the bus windows.- Students shall refrain from excessive noise/distractions of the driver.- Quiet talking is permitted.
- Assist in keeping the bus clean at all times.- Bus Aisles must remain clear of objects, debris, and students at all times.- Tampering with the bus and/or equipment is strictly prohibited.
- Be courteous to the driver, and respect other passengers at all times.
- Refrain from actions that may endanger the health and safety of others.
- Disruptive behavior may result in the loss of bus privileges.